There are common questions that arise again and again for people outside of the Orthodox Jewish community, be it family, co-workers, neighbors and friends. Here are some of the top questions you might get asked along with our answers:
- What’s the deal with Mikva?
- Is it true what they say about the hole in the sheet?
- Why do Orthodox Jews observe Shabbat and what is “resting”?
- Does food become kosher when rabbi blesses it?
- Isn’t wearing a wig over hair pointless?
- Why don’t orthodox Jews shake hands?
- Why are Orhtodox Jews afraid of dogs?
- What kind of jobs can Orthodox Jews have?
- Is birth controll allowed